Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello, Welcome!


Hello everyone.. welcome to my 'all about the task' blog.. What are the purpose of this blog?
  1. I really need this blog to fulfill my Computer Graphic assignment requirement.
  2. I can now, know my friends' assignment progress, so i can get and put more idea into my assignment.
  3. My both lecturer can also view my progress in here!
  4. And also to ensure there is no copying and similar logo between me and my friends.
This is my first entry and i'm gonna introduce myself.
Hmm, I really don't know how to start.. owh, ok! We can start with my name. I'm Syazwanie Binti Salamon and majoring in Media Innovation and Management. You can call me Wanie as it's easy to say. I'm from Damansara Damai, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.


I'm very excited to learn and gain something new. Hope everything will be easy for me and hope you guys will help me! I'm physically look like a haughty girl with smile-less but don't be afraid to approach me because i'm actually a friendly person.

A very good day to all. Bye! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment